The energy, excitement, and color of our Park Inn by Radisson brand continue to build momentum with 127 locations worldwide (as of Q4 2012). Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group is committed to the ambitious growth of this brand. We are excited and ready to build on the reputation established with guests in the Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Park Inn by Radisson promises to be best in class — the hotel of choice in its segment. Park Inn by Radisson was ranked highest in guest satisfaction among mid-market, full service hotel chains in a J. D. Power and Associates 2009 European Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index Study.
Highly efficient, fresh, and innovative hotels that are global in outlook, national in growth, and local in operation, Park Inn by Radisson resonates strongly with guests seeking a hassle-free, easy, service-oriented experience. All of this is offered within the context of a simple but clever design that plays on all the colors of the Park Inn by Radisson brand identity.
Most important of all, however, is our aim to provide, quite simply, the best sleep in town. The Park Inn by Radisson commitment to mastering the essentials places the bed, and all the other room attributes that together combine to deliver that most important of all hotel experiences, at the very top of its product priorities.
It is for all of these reasons that we are confident that the Park Inn by Radisson brand will drive success for owners and franchisee partners as we continue to expand the brand. Park Inn by Radisson received the highest numerical score among midscale, full service hotels in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2009 European Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM. The study was based on responses measuring 17 hotel chains.
Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed August-September 2009. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
- With trained specialists in key offices, we have the right people in the right places for local, national, and international markets
- We maintain a strong presence at local and international trade shows
- Corporate Rate Program for corporate travel planners
- Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group brands are promoted through targeted campaigns and quality collateral to drive brand awareness and gain market share
- Communications reach guests during their reservation process, in the hotel, and after they leave
- Marketing campaigns and destination marketing work to increase brand trial to drive occupancy
- Marketing tools designed to aid franchisees in the development of local marketing campaigns specific to their properties
E-Distribution and Web Marketing
- Our brand website includes multilingual content to improve the reach of the message
- Tailor-made offers for hotel marketing based on customer segmentation and profiling
- Best Online Rate Guarantee Customer Relationship Management
- We reward loyalty with Club Carlson, one of the most rewarding loyalty programs in travel
- Look to Book® is our unique loyalty program for travel agents with patented technology. Members earn points to redeem for a variety of rewards such as free award night stays, prepaid cards, and more. This innovative program allows us to communicate our brand messages to members around the world
Distribution and Channel Management
- Curtis-C central reservation system
- – Delivers higher room-night rates than individual hotels
- – Tech-savvy Redirected Call Program
- – During 2009, the Park Inn by Radisson Reservation System delivered a mean contribution of 23.3%*
- Revenue Optimization
- Hotel level Revenue Optimization Program (ROPES)
- Stay Night Automated Pricing (SNAP)
Success depends largely on the quality of goods and services that guests receive. Tap into a reliable network of quality suppliers with strong industry credibility.
- Over 200 system-wide suppliers
- Negotiated discounts on brand standard items and services
- Cost savings, convenience, and efficiency
Our corporate team is committed to helping you drive your business. We have proven systems and processes that are designed to streamline start up and ongoing operations at the property level.
- Field-based District Directors are available as consultants and are partnered with our Hospitality Services Support Center representatives to work directly with your hotel
- Quality assurance programs help ensure that brand standards are consistently met across the system
- Park Inn by Radisson training and educational development to help your staff maintain high guest satisfaction ratings
Technical Services and Brand Design
Our team of architects, engineers, and technicians assist hotel owners and developers to build cost-effective, operationally efficient, well-designed, innovative, and safe hotels. The Brand Programs & Design Services team ensures seamless interior design packages and execution of iconic Park Inn by Radisson elements throughout the hotel.
- Architectural plan review
- Prototypical design implementation
- Interior design packages and sourcing
Park Inn by Radisson is committed to providing the right support to ensure your success. Mastering the essentials is in our DNA.
Adding Color to Life
- Service Training teaches employees that by combining great service with the Park Inn by Radisson Adding Color to Life credo with the brand's four basic values — friendly, fun, vibrant, and uncomplicated — we provide memorable experiences for guests
- Coaching Training helps leaders reinforce Adding Color to Life service skills through observation and coaching
Delivering a bar and grill like RBG in a consistent, meaningful, relevant, and successful manner requires rules, standards, procedures, must haves, don’t haves, and even some nice-to-haves. RBG’s design and menu choices perfectly complement Park Inn by Radisson’s streamlined, contemporary style and iconic design touches. The RBG concept provides what we call RBG software, a carefully designed and meticulously developed set of tools and a defined range of products that collectively sit at the very core of a vibrant bar and grill.
From the RBG Passport, which is the absolute cultural program to ensure consistent branded delivery, to the required tabletop style, to the specifics of what should and should not be merchandised and how, we guide you every step of the way.
Tying in to Park Inn by Radisson’s colorful approach to hospitality, the RBG logo is bright and bold, communicating a clear, contemporary message: This place is hot!
Park Inn by Radisson is proud to offer RBG, our optional restaurant solution that is a proven success for our owners and franchisee partners. RBG is not mandatory, however we are happy to provide detailed specifications and additional information on RBG conversions at your request.
Carlson operates a focused portfolio of hospitality and travel brands and services.
- One of the world's largest privately held corporations
- Its brands employ more than 175,000 employees worldwide
- One of the world's largest hotel companies
- Customer Focus
- Social Responsibility
Since acquiring our first hotel in 1962, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group has shaped a thoughtful, steady, balanced growth strategy that delivers specific solutions for market opportunities.
Park Inn by Radisson is focused on delivering an uncomplicated, rewarding guest experience, reflecting the friendly style of our hotels and our service philosophy. It is this brand approach that resonates with our audiences, making us one of the fastest growing hospitality brands in the world.
At Park Inn by Radisson, we believe strongly in delivering the entire package. Not just a great, proven hotel product, but also a comprehensive, ethical approach to business and relationships that matches our brand promise.
When you join the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group family of hotels, you can be assured that you are partnering with a company focused on long-term growth. Our successful portfolio of brands allows us to effectively offer the right opportunity in the right place, anywhere in the world. In addition, Responsible Business by Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group includes taking responsibility for the health and safety of our guests and employees and respecting social and ethical issues in the company and communities in which we operate.
Key Growth Priorities
- Expand Radisson Blu and Radisson® as powerful, globally consistent, first-class full-service brands
- Accelerate the growth of Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM in key markets
- Grow Park Inn by Radisson as a winning mid-scale brand across theaters in key countries
- Continue the push in key emerging economies with added emphasis on midscale
At Park Inn by Radisson, we share a spirit of service that lies at the heart of our interactions with guests and is reflected in the positive attitude and professional approach our staff exemplifies each and every day.