Pairing our outstanding service delivery with arguably the most distinctive design package in our segment results in a unique, proven combination—which is why Country Inns & Suites has captured the attention of strategic investors near and far.
New builds, acquisitions and select conversions are all part of our aggressive growth plan. This includes expansion in existing markets and new markets in The Americas. The Country Inns & Suites brand thrives equally in suburban and urban locations. We work closely with our owners and franchisee partners as part of this growth process to ensure success every step of the way.
All for the business of satisfied guests.
At Country Inns & Suites, home is wherever our guests are. Because the Country lives in each and every one of us. It’s in the warm comforts of home. It’s in the way we treat each guest like family. Satisfied guests and successful developers ensure the continued growth of the brand. Both are a direct result of maintaining high standards of quality and consistent tools.
Some of the support systems you can count on to help deliver that consistent and satisfying guest experience include:
- Comprehensive design package
- Architectural plan review
- Prototypical design implementation Friends Hosting Friends training programs help your staff maintain high satisfaction and guest return rating.
- Quality assurance programs help ensure that brand standards are consistently met across the system.
- District Directors are available as consultants.
Proven programs, such as our proprietary Revenue Optimization technology-based tools for hotels, offer dynamic metric-based data to assist with building profitability. Relevant, timely data. Experienced professionals on call. Resources you can trust, including on-site expertise. From efficient contracting processes to streamlined start-up services with field-based operation staff that provide ongoing support, Country Inns & Suites continually reinforces the value of your investment.
Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM provides dependable support services and programs, including:
- Curtis-C central reservation system
- – Delivers higher room-night rates than individual hotels
- – Tech-savvy Redirected Call Program
- – Reservation system that in 2009 delivered a mean contribution to system hotels of 39.6% of Total Room Revenue.*
- Best Online Rate Guarantee on brand website
- Corporate Rate Program for corporate travel planners
- Channel Distribution
- Information Technology
- Guest Services & Hotel Operations
- Sales and Marketing
- Training and Educational Development
- Revenue Optimization Program (ROPES)
Stay Night Automated Pricing (SNAP)
E-Distribution and Web marketing
- Our brand website includes multilingual content to improve the quality of the message.
- We continue to source new regional partners in existing and new markets.
As part of Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, Country Inns & Suites connects with proven global loyalty programs. More than 5 million Club CarlsonSM members worldwide enjoy superior benefits such as savings on cruises and independent hotels in top vacation destinations, upscale, all-inclusive resorts worldwide, airline miles, retail and restaurant partners and more. Real incentives and recognition to stay with us again and again.
Our research shows Club CarlsonSM loyalty program members report higher guest satisfaction, are more likely to return and stay longer on each visit. To calculate how Club Carlson compares to other hotel rewards programs, go to www.dothemathsite.com. Learn more about Club Carlson at www.clubcarlson.com.
Look to Book® is our unique loyalty program for travel agents with patented technology. Members earn points to redeem for a variety of rewards such as free award night stays, prepaid cards and more. This innovative program allows us to communicate our brand messages to members around the world.
Country Inns & Suites builds loyalty in other ways, too. Our Read It & Return Lending LibrarySM invites guests to borrow a title and return it on their next visit. It’s a gentle Country way to encourage return visits while supporting literacy.
It began with just a USD 55 Gold Bond Stamp loan and a tireless dedication to providing exceptional customer service. Now with operations in 161 countries and territories, Carlson is committed to above and beyond service, and has grown to become a reliable hospitality partner ranked among the top hotel companies in the world.
For 73 years, Carlson has proven the value of strategic discipline and strong relationships. We aspire to be the number one hospitality company to invest with and to work for. Carlson aims to expand our total hotel portfolio by at least 50 percent by 2015 to more than 1,500 hotels in operation around the globe.
Carlson operates a diverse portfolio of hospitality and travel brands and services.
- One of the world’s largest privately held corporations
- Its brands employ more than 170,000 employees worldwide
- Ninth largest hotel company in the world
- Customer Focus
- Social Responsibility
Key Growth Priorities
- Expand Radisson Blu and Radisson® as powerful, globally consistent, first-class full-service brands
- Accelerate the growth of Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM in key markets
- Grow Park Inn by Radisson as a winning mid-scale brand across theaters in key countries
- Continue the push in key emerging economies with added emphasis on midscale
We believe that by managing our business in a responsible manner, we build trust, build relationships and achieve great hospitality. And when we operate in a way that is respectful of human rights, socially equitable and environmentally sustainable, we can better meet our social and economic responsibilities.
Our Responsible Business strategy includes taking responsibility for diversity, inclusion, and the health and safety of our employees and guests; showing leadership in social and ethical responsibility issues in the company as well as in the community; and reducing our negative impact on the environment.
As part of our commitment to social responsibility, we actively support our company-wide global charity, World Childhood Foundation, which is committed to helping children and young women at risk all over the world.
At Country Inns & Suites and at Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, we believe strongly in delivering the entire package; not just a great, proven hotel product, but also a socially and ethically responsible approach to business and relationships that has served us and our partners for many years. When you join the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group family of hotels, you can be assured that you are partnering with a company focused on long term growth and success.
We love the wide open spaces. We love the cities, big and small. And there's nothing we love more than to be welcomed all across it. We love finding a friendly face wherever we go. We love seeking adventure. We love trying new things. And discovering the comforts of home. We love unique destinations. And the consistency of a good night's sleep. We love complete relaxation. And the coziness to be completely productive.
No one knows what we love better in our travels more than Country Inns & Suites, the place that still goes the extra mile to make us feel at home.