Amsterdam - July 28, 2016
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is realigning its organization to better drive innovation and differentiation.
Kurt Ekert, CWT’s new President & CEO, explains, “Our primary focus is on delivering a great user experience and increased value to our customers. I am excited to embark on the digital journey ahead with our leadership team and all of our colleagues across the world.”
The CWT executive leadership team now includes the following new appointments:
- Andrew Jordan, who joined CWT as Chief Technology Officer in April, expands his remit to include end-to-end product delivery lifecycle and innovation.
- Kelly Kuhn is appointed Chief Customer Officer. Kelly’s remit includes global sales, customer engagement and program management, as well as the CWT Global Partners Network. Kelly previously served as President EMEA.
- Patrick Andersen is appointed Chief Strategy & Commerce Officer. Patrick’s responsibilities include enterprise strategy, marketing, corporate communications, and CWT’s supplier customer relationships, including technology and distribution partners. Patrick was previously President Americas.
- Scott Brennan is appointed President Hotels, leading a new division vertical including all elements of CWT’s end-to-end hotel business. Scott most recently was EVP Global Supplier Management.
- David Moran is appointed Chief Human Resources Officer, moving from his prior role as EVP Global Marketing & Enterprise Strategy.
For a complete picture of CWT’s Executive Leadership Team visit our web site.
CWT is a global leader specialized in managing business travel and meetings and events. CWT serves companies, government institutions and non-governmental organizations of all sizes in more than 150 countries and territories. By leveraging both the expertise of its people and leading-edge technology, CWT helps clients derive the greatest value from their travel program in terms of savings, service, security and sustainability. The company is also committed to providing best-in-class service and assistance to travelers. In 2015, sales volume for wholly owned operations and joint ventures totaled US$24.2 billion. As part of its commitment to responsible business, CWT is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact Ten Principles. For more information about CWT, please visit our global website at www.carlsonwagonlit.com.
Follow us on Twitter @CarlsonWagonlit
Fredrika Rylander, CWT Global Media Relations
+ 41 79 205 23 47