- Facts & Figures
- Company History
- Our Purpose
- Carlson Credo
- Management Team
- Board of Directors
- Contact Us
Rezidor launches new corporate website www.rezidor.com
Brussels | March 7, 2012
The Rezidor Hotel Group, one of the world’s fastest growing hospitality companies, has launched its new and dynamic corporate website: www.rezidor.com. The site is developed by Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals.
Fast, stylish and packed with essential information, www.rezidor.com is designed to ensure the most effective and transparent communication with investors, media, development community and other stakeholders. The functionality, ease of use and accessibility of relevant information have been at the forefront of the design and construction of the site, as well as the visual appeal and experience complimenting the strong identity of Rezidor. Fresh and distinctive, www.rezidor.com will also guarantee Rezidor’s prominent position in the rankings for European corporate websites.I am delighted that our new www.rezidor.com website reflects our ambitions as one of the hotel industry’s most transparent, innovative and fast growing companies - with a special Z-factor passion for doing things differently”, said Kurt Ritter, President & CEO of Rezidor.
The site offers a comprehensive Investors & Media section – in English & Swedish – ensuring that shareholders, analysts and investors receive prompt, correct and relevant financial information about Rezidor (the group is a publicly listed company at Stockholm Stock Exchange). The detailed Business Development section describes the group’s growth strategy in Europe, the Middle East and Africa along with the dynamic support services and revenue generation tools offered to hotel owners and developers.
Other prominent features of the new website include:
- Compelling, interactive call-out stories, highlighting the different parts of Rezidor’s operations
- An interactive brand carousel, featuring all Rezidor brands and hotels
- An interactive history charting every element of Rezidor's dynamic development
- Special light-boxes showcasing the group’s fantastic brand imagery
- One-page tabs simplifying navigation to related content
- Links to all Rezidor social media outposts
- Comprehensive site tools - including a document library, Investor Kit, Subscribe & Order, site search, glossary, email alerts, etc.
- A multi-brand booking engine for all Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide
For further information, please contact:
Christiane Reiter, Senior Director Corporate Communication, +32 2 702 9331, Christiane.Reiter@Rezidor.com
Renu Snehi, Director Corporate Communication, +32 2 702 9241, Renu.Snehi@Rezidor.com